Mukul Gain is a dancer. He participated many reality shows and become popular in India’s best reality show called Dance India Dance 7 and India’s Best Dancer. He come from Raipur, Chhattisgarh. He began his career in Aata Juniors which was a Telugu Dance Show.
Mukul Gain was conceived in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. His family lives in Mana Basti region of Raipur. Mukul’s dad Manoranjan Gain runs a newspaper organization and mother Pinky is a housemaker. He was enamored with Dance since youth and began dancing preparing from the age of 8.
Mukul was very little intrigued by examines, in the wake of concentrating till twelfth, he left his study. After which he began taking preparing in proficient dance. Mukul began his vocation with the Telugu move show Aata Juniors in the year 2018. After which he showed up as a competitor in Dhee 10 and D4 Dance Junior versus senior shows. This show gave him a great deal of acknowledgment in the dance business. In light of this presentation, he got an opportunity to do a special case passage in Dance India Dance 7. He was a finalist of the show. In 2020 Mukul showed up in Sony TV show India’s Best Dance. He belongs to Hindu Family.
Some Facts About Mukul Gain
- Mukul Gain was conceived and raised in Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- Mukul has attached to dance since youth and he has concentrated up to twelfth norm.
- He made his profession debut with dance show ‘Aata Juniors’ in the year 2018.
- Mukul is taking dancing skills via Mitesh Roy and David, who were seen in DID Season 6.
- Mukul likewise gives dance preparing to penniless kids in the dance organization situated in Katora Talab, Raipur.
- He was a finalist of the Dance show called Dance India Dance 7 and Dhee 10.
- In the year 2019, he was the third Runner-Up in Dance India Dance 7
- He fonds of Dancing and Listening Music.
- He has a girlfriend and she also give Dancing skills to toddlers.