Raj Sharma is a Dancer. He participated India’s popular realty show called India’s Best Dancer and become popular from this show. He is initially from Gwalior which is town of Madhya Pradesh.
Raj Sharma was conceived in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Raj’s dad Rajesh Upadhyay is a transport conductor. He originates from a working-class Hindu Brahmin family. Raj who lives Gwalior since adolescence, had come to Shivpuri to concentrate with his maternal uncle Devendra Sharma (otherwise known as David) and began taking in dance stunts from his dance institute at 8 years old.
At first Raj made a characteristic of his move ability with different celebration social functions and afterward he didn’t think back. Till now he tried out for some, move appears however didn’t prevail with regards to arriving at the last level. In the year 2020, he showed up in the main 12 competitors of the dance realty TV drama called India’s Best Dancer. The show earned him notoriety in the dance business.
Some Facts About Raj Sharma
- Raj Sharma was conceived and raised in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- He likewise took an interest in Dance reality TV dramas Dance known as India Dance Lil Master season 1, India’s Got Talent Season 4 and Dance India Dance season 4.
- He has filled in as a background dancer in the popular movies ABCD 2 and Street Dancer.
- In the year 2020, he took an interest in Sony channel show called India’s Best Dancer.
- He fills in as a Choreographer in the Clear Talent Group ‘Choreography and Dance’.
- He is completed graduate degree.
- He has active in various social media.
- He fonds of Dancing and swimming.